Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LiveTV Buffer mode

My comments about disk space are about direct stream clients like Kodi and NextPVR. HLS clients may require much more disk space as I not sure if the playlist shrinks with the rolling file.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by shspvr View Post
    Ok Sub it seem be work right in keeping 4 segment as well as removing the older segment as it goes along
    Great.

but audio is getting bad out sync in player the files are fine.
    I haven't seen that (or other reports). Do you get same thing with a recording? If so, I might need you to supply a sample recording so I can look at the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Great.

I haven't seen that (or other reports). Do you get same thing with a recording? If so, I might need you to supply a sample recording so I can look at the problem here.
    Just so know when that was happen the segment video where playing fine in another player so I check just pre-recording show it could Edge so right now I'm check LiveTV under Chrome just case it Edge (The NoN Beta) problem

Under Chrome after about 30 min it hang up but it still recording and it also get out sync to on retest edge
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by shspvr View Post
    Under Chrome after about 30 min it hang up but it still recording and it also get out sync to on retest edge
    The logs look to be browser side. It is not difficult to kill the live tv window by trying other actions.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    The logs look to be browser side. It is not difficult to kill the live tv window by trying other actions.

Martin
    All I know it very odd

Ok sub I finish test the NPVR client it is just fine there unlike Web Player and iOS (Phone & Tablet) Mobile apps sometime it stop after few min other time it just run for hours of end with no hiccup I think just my old 4th gen iPad
    This done under windows with NPVR being the server

Thanks sub for address show info update in the player.
    So far web player is stay in sync after 4 of run time now under windows 5.0.0.190916.
    But player is still set as 24 hour time so that to need be address to show USA time.