Thread: Unable to load more than one IPTV playlist in v5

Unable to load more than one IPTV playlist in v5

Hi there! Am so happy to get to try out the new version!

I have two questions though:

1- I can't seem to be able to add more than one IPTV playlist. Tried adding them to both the empty IPTV device, or the one that already has a playlist in it. It's like it just won't find any other m3u other than the first one. Is there any way to fix this?

2- Also I can't seem to find the extended timeshift options. Is there any way to enable it?

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by jpbelanger79 View Post
    Hi there! Am so happy to get to try out the new version!

I have two questions though:

1- I can't seem to be able to add more than one IPTV playlist. Tried adding them to both the empty IPTV device, or the one that already has a playlist in it. It's like it just won't find any other m3u other than the first one. Is there any way to fix this?
    There is no limitations with the number of playlists you can import. What happens when you try? You'll probably need to supply the logs.

2- Also I can't seem to find the extended timeshift options. Is there any way to enable it?
    I don't follow you - what type of settings are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by jpbelanger79 View Post
    I am going to assume you mean in Kodi. It will never be back in the format that it is with v4 but sub will hopefully give us something similar in the future. Regular timeshifting will probably come first.

Martin

Thanks for your reply; I found a workaround for my IPTV playlist: it seems like I can only add playlist when its URL ends with .m3u. I was uploading playlists to G Drive and trying to add their shared link, it was showing "Downloading m3u" but then nothing happened, as if the playlist was empty. So I uploaded them to my local ftp server and they added just fine.

As for the extended timeshift, it's when I use the native Kodi NextPVR addon. At startup it shows that timeshift is disabled... Don't know if it's something that can be fixed?

Thanks Martin! That's exactly it: when I start Kodi I get an error "Timeshifting is disabled", so I thought it was something I configured wrong. Thanks again!