NextPVR Forums
  • ______
  • Home
  • New Posts
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
NextPVR Forums Public NextPVR Support Windows v
« Previous 1 … 103 104 105 106 107 … 113 Next »
Schedules Direct Channels not Updated

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedules Direct Channels not Updated
SilverTiger
Offline

Member

U.S.A
Posts: 203
Threads: 44
Joined: May 2013
#1
2020-01-10, 08:47 PM
OK, so Verizon FIOS Philadelphia swapped channels 829 (ACCNetwork) and 571(ESPN Goal Line).  If I go to my schedules direct account and look at a report, they are correct.  However, in the NPVR guide, they are still the old configuration (including the programs).  Anyone know if this is a schedules direct issue or NPVR issue?  Can I fix it?
mvallevand
Online

Posting Freak

Ontario Canada
Posts: 56,872
Threads: 1,001
Joined: May 2006
#2
2020-01-10, 08:51 PM
The listing on the online account and the JSON account are different API's and information. If the drop down channel selection is wrong it is an SD JSON error.

Martin
SilverTiger
Offline

Member

U.S.A
Posts: 203
Threads: 44
Joined: May 2013
#3
2020-01-11, 12:27 AM
I don't know what that means. It turns out that NPVR apparently has two databases "known" to it. USA-PA66100-X and USA-PA71515-X. I have no idea why or how I did it. I also don't know if it's using one or the other, or perhaps both. Maybe I should just get rid of them and start over?
mvallevand
Online

Posting Freak

Ontario Canada
Posts: 56,872
Threads: 1,001
Joined: May 2006
#4
2020-01-11, 12:32 AM
It means ignore what you see on the SD website for channels lists. NextPVR would use the one you used to configure your card. To update the channels if only 2 are broken I'd delete the two channels and readd them using the lineup with the zipcode your want.

Martin
SilverTiger
Offline

Member

U.S.A
Posts: 203
Threads: 44
Joined: May 2013
#5
2020-01-11, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 2020-01-12, 12:26 AM by SilverTiger.)
Forum didn't email me you responded. 

I fixed this by re-doing all my channels.  However, I think all I REALLY needed to do was use the "wrench" for the channel.  In NPVR V4, the mapping was correct, but the channel was wrong.  What I mean is that 571 was mapped to 829 and vice versa.  All I did in V4 was to change the actual channel number to match the mapping and it was fixed.  Easy.  I suspect I could have done the same in V5 with the wrench, but I got carried away.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Channels not detected in device scanning Higgo 5 3,840 2026-08-28, 03:57 AM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Only updating 7 days from Schedules Direct Swami 2 675 2026-08-09, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Swami
  Problem with scanning SAT channels Escape7 23 9,855 2026-08-02, 05:13 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
Thumbs Down New USB Stick works with TVRPlayer won't scan channels in NPVR SteveEllard 1 572 2026-08-01, 06:33 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Cannot import channels. jcole998 21 1,882 2026-06-30, 08:12 PM
Last Post: jcole998
  Can you manual scan for individual channels with V7 ? Dan_Allaker 5 748 2026-06-23, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Bobins
  Failing to load IPTV channels rafael3 11 1,286 2026-06-21, 10:14 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable - can't find any channels ilkka 5 1,093 2026-04-17, 06:33 AM
Last Post: ilkka
  Can only record 2 channels with quad tuner PhantomUser 14 1,987 2025-12-17, 02:18 AM
Last Post: PhantomUser
  editing channels daydreaming5 1 717 2025-12-01, 01:37 PM
Last Post: mvallevand

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D, modified by NextPVR - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode