2021-01-19, 04:06 PM
I just tried it in 4.2.5, and it's playing ok there too. So still looking like decoders on your machine.
|
2021-01-19, 04:06 PM
I just tried it in 4.2.5, and it's playing ok there too. So still looking like decoders on your machine.
2021-01-19, 04:07 PM
Works fine in v4 for me.
Did you install lav 32 bit and did you try using the alternate TS Reader? Martin
2021-01-19, 04:08 PM
Which is what i thought. however i'm only using the latest lav and the MS DTV
which is what it was using yesterday. Hmm Stumped now
2021-01-19, 04:15 PM
Sorry I don't know. Realistically, we've moved on from v4, so we can only give it so much time and effort.
You could try Martin's suggestion of ticking 'use legacy NPVR TSReader and Microsoft Demux'
2021-01-19, 04:24 PM
tried that, it made no difference.
and V5 won't work with emby, so that screws every room in the house for live TV
2021-01-19, 04:33 PM
Kodi should still work with v4 there is no reason to think the file is bad.
Martin
2021-01-19, 04:33 PM
trying a system restore. can't be any worse!
2021-01-26, 01:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 2021-01-26, 01:12 PM by riverboat2001.)
Have downloaded and installed 32bit lav filters, and registered the dll files,
No difference. Short of a clean install of windows i'll have to just put up with it I guess.
2021-01-26, 01:51 PM
Do you have problems using the Kodi client on the same PC? It could be the file itself.
Martin |
|
|