NextPVR Forums
  • ______
  • Home
  • New Posts
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
NextPVR Forums Public NextPVR Support Windows v
« Previous 1 … 56 57 58 59 60 … 112 Next »
Web UI channels show a blank black screen

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web UI channels show a blank black screen
joeblow3
Offline

Junior Member

US
Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2020
#1
2022-03-28, 01:09 PM
I have an issue where the web ui will not load channels,  I can go into setting and all those tabs work. I have tried ctrl+F5 but the page is still blank,  If i go into the app UI I can see the channels and they will play?
Anyone know what I may have did   (NextPVR 5.2.6.220206) install

thanks
sub
Offline

Administrator

NextPVR HQ, New Zealand
Posts: 108,511
Threads: 785
Joined: Nov 2003
#2
2022-03-28, 04:09 PM
Do you mean you can't see the channels listed, or you can't watch the channels?
joeblow3
Offline

Junior Member

US
Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2020
#3
2022-03-28, 08:11 PM
I can not see the channel listings in the web UI,  so I can not try to play it there...

It all works fine in the Desktop App
sub
Offline

Administrator

NextPVR HQ, New Zealand
Posts: 108,511
Threads: 785
Joined: Nov 2003
#4
2022-03-28, 10:00 PM
On the Settings->General page, is 'Channel Group' set to 'All Channels'? I suspect it's set to a group that no longer exists.
joeblow3
Offline

Junior Member

US
Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2020
#5
2022-03-29, 07:53 PM
(2022-03-28, 10:00 PM)sub Wrote: On the Settings->General page, is 'Channel Group' set to 'All Channels'? I suspect it's set to a group that no longer exists.

Thank you for the help,  it was on all channels, when i changed it to atsc, the channels showed up.  I then put it back on all channels and they are still there... 


Thank you for the support..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Channels not detected in device scanning Higgo 5 3,695 2026-08-28, 03:57 AM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Problem with scanning SAT channels Escape7 23 9,629 2026-08-02, 05:13 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
Thumbs Down New USB Stick works with TVRPlayer won't scan channels in NPVR SteveEllard 1 521 2026-08-01, 06:33 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Cannot import channels. jcole998 21 1,746 2026-06-30, 08:12 PM
Last Post: jcole998
  Can you manual scan for individual channels with V7 ? Dan_Allaker 5 678 2026-06-23, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Bobins
  Failing to load IPTV channels rafael3 11 1,184 2026-06-21, 10:14 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable - can't find any channels ilkka 5 1,023 2026-04-17, 06:33 AM
Last Post: ilkka
  Why do I still show version 7.0.2 after running NPVRSetup.exe? DSperber 2 731 2026-01-15, 02:15 PM
Last Post: DSperber
  Can only record 2 channels with quad tuner PhantomUser 14 1,858 2025-12-17, 02:18 AM
Last Post: PhantomUser
  Wrong version number occasionally showing up in settings screen sharkbite 0 558 2025-12-04, 05:59 AM
Last Post: sharkbite

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D, modified by NextPVR - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode