NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Missing logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I downloaded and used ChannelLogoTool a while ago. It worked fine except for one logo (teachers TV) which caused an error. I copied their gif over to the devnz/gbpvr/media/channellogos folder manually, but it still does not show in the TV guide. Any ideas what could be wrong?
Is this the one with a ' in the name? I think it causes problems for the TV Guide.
Not as far as I can see atm. It looks like "teachers_tv.gif". I'll check when I get home tonight.
yes it's teachers_tv.gif, no apostophe, just an underscore. How do I put the logo in by hand? I don't see any logos listed in the config.xml file (not that I'm that familiar with xml files though)
fausto Wrote:How do I put the logo in by hand?
The logo image file just needs to be in gbpvr\media\ChannelLogos\ but needs to named exactly the same as the name given to the channel in the TV guide.
Hi, I've just tested with Teachers TV, my listing source using Teachers Tv as 'Teachers TV.gif' with no "_" between the two.

If you used CLT to select the icon. did you manually select the channel from the list and then click change logo ? If you then select the logo from the list of thumb nail images, it will correct the name etc. Finally press Export to transfer the logo into GBPVR correctly.

Assuming this doesn't work can you go go into Config.exe and select Capture source, and then scroll down the available channels, until you get to Teachers TV and send me a screen shot of the screen and I'll reproduce your error error.

Out of interest what listing source are you using ??
When I try to add/change the logo via CLT the channel is listed as "Teacher's TV (satellite/cable/dsl)"

The log I downloaded from Lyngsat was originally called "teachers_tv.gif"
I have tried renaming it so far without success. I always get an error message

It would be easier if I could rename both to ensure they are the same. Is this possible?
Attached is the error message
fausto Wrote:When I try to add/change the logo via CLT the channel is listed as "Teacher's TV (satellite/cable/dsl)"

erm... lots of problems with this channel name.

1) GBPVR is looking for a subdirectory called Teacher's TV (satellite/cable/
2) the logo should be called dsl.gif
3) I think the ' in Teacher's is an issue.

However I can see you are using Radio Times Feed via Alan Birttles. I'll set up a test using that....

Quote:
The log I downloaded from Lyngsat was originally called "teachers_tv.gif"
I have tried renaming it so far without success. I always get an error message

Which screen gives you the error message ? Can you give me the first 20 lines from the details button please

Quote:It would be easier if I could rename both to ensure they are the same. Is this possible?

I'll check and confirm....
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
at GBPVR.channelLogoTool.ChannelIcons.SelectIcon()
at GBPVR.channelLogoTool.ChannelIcons.CheckedListBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.832 (QFE.050727-8300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ChannelLogoTool
Assembly Version: 1.0.2420.28288
Win32 Version: 1.0.2420.28288
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Systemshark.com/Channel%20Logo%20Tool%203.4/ChannelLogoTool.exe

Is this enough?
Pages: 1 2