NextPVR Forums

Full Version: McBainUK's first NPVR plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
imilne Wrote:Yeah, writing something like that probably wouldn't take too long. The advantage to sub's implementation of it though was that you could include multiple entries in different places (eg, I had a "Play Blu-ray" main menu task and a couple of other utility-type launchers kept elsewhere in a submenu). I don't know if we'd be able to do that using the plugin architecture?

No problem there. Each menu item could be new copy of the plugin with GetName() using an xml defined name, launching on Activate. General tasks could be under the plugin itself selected from the uilist.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:No problem there. Each menu item could be new copy of the plugin with GetName() using an xml defined name, launching on Activate. General tasks could be under the plugin itself selected from the uilist.
This is the same idea as I had. Spooky.
ok then, when i can I download the plugin? later this morning? excellent! Big Grin
McBainUK Wrote:I've a solution in my head for implementing Custom Tasks from a plugin but wanted to check with sub to see if Custom Tasks will be added to the main app soon (don't want to waste my time). So, sub? Smile
Yes, there will be some type of custom tasks added in the very near future.
sub Wrote:Yes, there will be some type of custom tasks added in the very near future.

I sense a new release coming on. I will check back every 5 minutes. Cool
elbryyan Wrote:I sense a new release coming on. I will check back every 5 minutes. Cool
When I say "very near future", I didnt actually mean this will be in the next beta release. It probably wont be, but it shouldnt be too long before a release includes it.
sub Wrote:When I say "very near future", I didnt actually mean this will be in the next beta release. It probably wont be, but it shouldnt be too long before a release includes it.

Sorry, that was just my poor attempt at humor sub. Didn't mean to imply anything was going to be promised in the next release.
McBainUK Wrote:Poll will effect (but not decide) my first NPVR project.
And the winner is.... Smile

http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...n.Programs
Excellent news , it looks great. I look forward to trying to out at the w/e
Hi McBainUK,

Do you think you will be messing with a Cinema Listings for NPVR?

Snooze
Pages: 1 2 3 4