NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NEWA Auto-Search Command Line Interface (CLI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
bgowland Wrote:Alex - I can email you a zip of my version if you like.

Cheers,
Brian
Thanks Brian - that's fixed my problem... Smile

Maybe it's time for this to be added to the wiki...

UJB would you be OK if I added the NEWA_AutoSearch.exe to the wiki?

Alex
ACTCMS Wrote:Thanks Brian - that's fixed my problem... Smile

Maybe it's time for this to be added to the wiki...

UJB would you be OK if I added the NEWA_AutoSearch.exe to the wiki?

Alex

I probably need to check and see how up to date the utility is.... looks like last compile was last year.... I don't make a lot of changes to the search classes but there may have been some.....If it is going on the wiki it should probably have a page of its own don't you think and be up to date. Do you agree?
Anyone want to test the attached....there were updates to the search engine logic in NEWA that never made it over to the CLI version. This is also compiled for .Net 4.
The old version had already run today - I'll be able to test the new version tomorrow...

Alex
UncleJohnsBand Wrote:If it is going on the wiki it should probably have a page of its own don't you think and be up to date. Do you agree?
I agree - it should perhaps go in the Utilities section of the wiki with its own page.

Similar to Alex, mine has already run today but I'll try to find time later to hack the XML file and set the "last run" time to yesterday.
ACTCMS Wrote:The old version had already run today - I'll be able to test the new version tomorrow...

Alex

bgowland Wrote:I agree - it should perhaps go in the Utilities section of the wiki with its own page.

Similar to Alex, mine has already run today but I'll try to find time later to hack the XML file and set the "last run" time to yesterday.

Thanks... There may be content on the old GBPVR wiki for it.... I forget.... heading to the woods for a week.....Internet connectivity will be via hotspot on cell.... when the wind is blowing in the right direction for me to pick up a signal. Smile
UncleJohnsBand Wrote:Thanks... There may be content on the old GBPVR wiki for it....
There is...

Enjoy your break... I have another week before I head off to the annual camp...

Alex
UncleJohnsBand Wrote:Anyone want to test the attached....there were updates to the search engine logic in NEWA that never made it over to the CLI version. This is also compiled for .Net 4.
I ran it manually and checked the logs - everything looks fine here. Thanks.

Alex
Whilst there is a version above, that can be downloaded, the WIKI does not seem to have the file or any references to it. Is this no longer maintained or no longer required? http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...-SearchCLI

k.
jksmurf Wrote:Is this no longer maintained or no longer required?
I still seems to work fine for me.

Alex
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5