NextPVR Forums

Full Version: WebRadio 3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
WebRadio version 3.4 is now available on the (GBPVR) wiki http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/WebRadio

- new Shoutcast API 2.0
- fixed parsing of new layout for Live365 genre pages
- uses new NPVR-Slate hybrid styled skin in 1.5.36
- Winamp player support
- a few code cleanups

Note if you are using an earlier version of NPVR backup the skins in the Default folder, these Default skins will only work in 1.5.36+

Martin
Martin, thanks for putting this out so quickly and for the early Christmas present......I'm still getting the 'root element is missing' error.
Yep, I know, it's always something with me and my system.
pcostanza Wrote:Martin, thanks for putting this out so quickly and for the early Christmas present......I'm still getting the 'root element is missing' error.
Yep, I know, it's always something with me and my system.

Could you trying deleting the Shoutcast*.xml files from the cache folder and see if that helps.

Martin
Yep, that did it but I had to delete them once, try again, get the error message and delete more again before it worked.
Thanks again for your help and this great plugin.
Thanks, but it sounds like there is something else going wrong. Shoutcast has been returning server errors in the xml since they made the change. If it happens again and the xml file is not zero bytes long send my a copy.

Martin
thanks for the new release Martin. just two nights ago my wife wanted some christmas music and I found I couldn't get any of the shoutcast feeds to work. I was planning to post something today about it, and see you have already taken care of it. Smile
I just installed 3.4 and tuned to a couple of shoutcast Christmas stations I'd never listened to before and it's working fine.

I'm not sure what you mean by this...
mvallevand Wrote:- fixed parsing of new layout for Live365 genre pages
Alex
Saved live365 stations and cached list should play fine, but the live365 web site changed so these could not be regenerated. Live365 genres are cached until deleted, shoutcast files use dynamic ID's so the caching is only for 30 minutes.

Martin
Everything does seem to work fine for me with the exception of playing any of the shoutcast staions. Every other list works fine even if I delete the temp files (which have always been zero).
Send your log and the xml file and I will have a look.

Martin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5