NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UltraXMLTV NEWS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been called out from my hiding spot to try and fix an issue that Ultra has been having....

Apparently, new registrations have been failing... I've discovered that during the Ultra registration process, an internet resource it relies on has moved..

So to fix it.. I've been FORCED to look at my code that is close to two years old and release an update.

Unfortunately and fortunately, I've been FORCED to clean up some code, remember what the hell I was doing two years ago... and roll out my update to 2.2. (coming soon - stay tuned)
Version 2.1 is now obsolete. which means the update feature within 2.1 won't work...

Copy the contents of the 2.2 ZIP to your Ultra folder. In this release, both the Ultra program files are actually the same file.

I haven't really changed any formatting, or adding other features.
Excelent news... I'll test it tomorrow. Too many recordings going on at the end of the night
Hello everyone... I've updated Ultra one more time... I don't expect to be working on it much if anymore.

Ultra 2.2 has an update feature, and so on the config tab, clicking update should start the quick process. It will also download a fresher version of ZT.dll

If you run into trouble, you can also download the zip (it's been freshened) and unzip to your Ultra folder.

Also, I will continue to monitor this forum.

Good luck
UltraXMLTV has started crashing on me. Is zehd still around? Is anyone else still using this enhancer?
I noticed zehd online surfing around here a few days ago.

Martin
Hi. There was a problem a few days ago, due to EPGtool.com being unavailable. That's been fixed. What sort of problem are you having?
It was just crashing, giving an error, so not updating the EPG. I don't have it, or recall it for you now. I played with Guideplus over the last few days but don't have that running smoothly yet either. I will try UltraXMLTV to see if it's working again and report back, but it may be mid next week before I can get it done. Good to know you are still monitoring the forum.

Thanks,
Roy
zehd Wrote:Hi. There was a problem a few days ago, due to EPGtool.com being unavailable. That's been fixed. What sort of problem are you having?

And it was my fault.
No. It was the Inter Web. They know the perfect moment to lob the monkey wrench into the gears. :-)
Pages: 1 2