NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Change log (moved to portal.reven.co.nz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
moved the change log to the portal

change log is now associated to each build so I can just set the change log when I upload a build and its automatic. Will also show the change log inside the nextpvr for samsung app under settings menu (need to do this, but thats my plan)

the known issues etc are now tracked in the "Bug Tracker" on the portal (Help -> Issue Tracker)
  • Debug window can be turned on/off without exiting app (got sick of exiting Smile)
  • Fixed focus issue when IME (onscreen keyboard) was present
  • Improved loading times for Recordings page
  • Channel Up/Down in recordings now does page up/down
  • Added folder support to recordings (slightly different to npvr, where single items arent put into folders)
  • misc gui tweaks for overflowing text etc
  • BLUE button now toggles debug window on/off (blue is labled "D" for debug on my remote)
  • Live TV streams now append &client=XBMC-{sid} so multiple clients can watch live tv at the same time

small update on this one, only the single change.
  • Added "Mini Guide" to player, "Channel List" button on TV, "Popup/Title" on Bluray
  • Unique remote buttons for TV and Blu-Ray, e.g. Blue = channel/page down on BR, Yellow channel/page up. I've tried to make the same button position behave on both remotes
  • Lots of code refactoring/changes
  • Dummy "Videos" screen, ignore this for now, its hardcoded to some sample videos on my server
  • Dummy "Search" screen, no data currently available (requires api changes in nextpvr)

Sorry I forgot to do anything about the screensaver, it kicks in on the 2012 BRP i have so should be able to test this and get it to turn off (still never comes on on my tvs...)
  • Added popup for Recordings
  • Delete doesn't currently delete a recording, only play and close work in recording dialog
  • Added "NextPVR" screen saver, I've tried to disable the samsung screen saver and use a custom one, please report any issues with this and let me know if it works.
  • Delete in recordings now works (cannot manage recurring/scheduled recordings yet)
  • Added "Live TV" which remembers the last live channel you watched
  • Fixed an issue where if you changed channels in live tv, stopping would take you to a blank screen
  • Prevent skipping when buffering (this can cause issues according to samsung)
  • Added support to channel groups in the 'mini guide'. To change groups press left/right. This is very handy if you have lots of channels, not that useful if you only have a few
  • Loading screen stays onscreen until data is fully loaded (it loads channels, channel groups, whats currently on and whats on next when the app starts, the rest of the data is loaded when needed).
  • Fixed issue with screen saver going offscreen
  • Fixed issue with samsung screen saver turning on, now using custom screensaver
  • Fixed issue with volume controls not working on tvs, now the tv handles these functions and use the default volume controls of the tv (so if you're using CEC to a receiver, the receiver volume changes etc)
  • Added "Please wait" dialog when live tv is starting (playback takes longer to start on my 2012 compared to my 2013 device)
  • Recordings list view is now cleared when changing lists (whats new, pending, ready etc), visually better to see the list empty when loading

If you're still having problems with the screensaver please let me know.
  • Refactored NextPVR api calls into multiple files (before was one file getting on the large side), this may have introduced bugs, tested most things though
  • Log messages are now posted up to a cloud service, so I can view them online. Will report ip address, time, model type, firmware version etc. This will hopefully help me identify the issue with 2011 devices.
  • Removed the screensaver logging (newx/newy message every 10 seconds)

Known issues with api refactor
  • Mini Guide only lets you select channel group (fixed in next version)
  • Fixed mini guide only showing last channel group
  • Update icon to better match N in the circle logo
  • Misc changes/tweaks

This maybe the last version for a while, about to start work on adding support for scheduling recordings which requires the next version of NextPVR (sub is going give me a early build to test/program against).
Pages: 1 2