NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Not deleting recording - plus can't seem to get logs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't seem to get logs from the portal. Pressing search on 'today' displays nothing.

version 0.2.74.283

On recordings (whats new) screen, select top item and then delete, confirm OK and the entry disappears from the list.
BUT - the details stay put in the right hand pane.
Also cursor up and the just deleted file re-appears and is playable.

if logs are visible to you John, then I just did it again round about 21:00 GMT.

(cust & paste onto the portal as well).

Same problem on the normal recordings screen as well.
i was in the middle of working on the recordings stuff when i had to push an update to the portal to solve an issue (which turned out to be user error Smile) a couple of weeks ago.

since no one had mentioned any bugs, i thought yay, its working (i havent been using the app much lately, no good shows on tv atm worth watching).

thanks for reporting the bug. im just in the middle of migrating servers and setting up a arcade cabinet, so ill fix it as soon as i get a chance.
I don't delete recording via the app much (still wary from it picking the wrong one a while ago Wink so hadn't really spotted this current problem.
Plenty of disc space available to leave stuff for a weekly or monthly tidy up on the PC.

Hopefully up here, the spring or summer will bring stuff worth recording - we can but hope!.
Beat me to it, noticed the deletion problem the other day. Thought it was a glitch but did it again last night.
Any idea when this dill be updated?
sorry I havent had a chance to get to it, didnt think it was super duper urgent (sure annoying, but not show stopper). i'm currently working on an arcade cabinet which is taking up my free time.
srhutch Wrote:Any idea when this dill be updated?

Sounds like you are in a pickle.

Couldn't resist.

Martin
The delete thing is a pain, but the ff and audio sync as posted in the other thread is more of an issue.
mvallevand Wrote:Sounds like you are in a pickle.

Couldn't resist.

Martin

Bloody auto carrot.
srhutch Wrote:The delete thing is a pain, but the ff and audio sync as posted in the other thread is more of an issue.

I cant do much/anything about the audio sync/ff stuff. thats all up to samsung I'm afraid. the only thing I can suggest is reencoding in postprocessing to see if that helps.
Pages: 1 2 3