NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PCH not working after IP address change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have had a PCH working successfully for some time now, but having got a new router I was forced to change the ip address range I was using. Since then I have failed to get the PCH working again. I have changed the address in the settings on the box. The box gets as far as the press enter to stop loading NPVR screen but never loads.

Am I right in thinking that to get this screen means that the PCH is communicating with the media server correctly, if so I don't understand why it now does not load NPVR. Is there another reference to the old ip addresses somewhere I have forgotten that needs changing.

Must be something obvious it is only a couple of ip addresses that changed,

Thanks for any help
Perhaps your PCH has the IP address hard coded in it, so it is searching for the server at the old address? Check out step 2 of the wiki here: http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...lingmvpmc2 That may help you get it sorted.
You likely need to redo the mvpmc share and edit the IP in npvr.cgi If that doesn't work it's best to start with running the NMT Syntax check.

Martin
Thanks guys, what I had missed was the IP address held in npvr.cgi , updated that and away it went!