NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Lots of channels no TV and No EPG (Freesat over SAT>IP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(2023-12-20, 02:25 PM)mvallevand Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't appear to be the same problem, just no data.  Do you know if TVHeadend is using pids=all?

To properly triage this we likely would need a full mux.  Do you know how to do that?

Another thought, I see DNS errors in the log.  Do you run a VPN and is perhaps the traffic not getting passed through correctly?

Martin

The only reference I could find to pids was below and the entry was unchecked.

Sorry, I don't know how to do a full mux. Are there instructions posted anywhere?

I'm not using a VPN but I do run PiHole. It would be good to know what URL is being looked up here. There is nothing obvious in the PiHole logging that relates to NextPVR as far as I can see. I will disable it and do a test to be sure.

Thanks.
The DNS error is here, perhaps you aren't on the Internet.

2023-12-19 20:45:09.508 [ERROR][300] Unexpected error getting IP address: System.Net.Internals.SocketExceptionFactory+ExtendedSocketException (00000005, 0xFFFDFFFF): Name or service not known
at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntryOrAddressesCore(String hostName, Boolean justAddresses, AddressFamily addressFamily, ValueStopwatch stopwatch)
at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress, AddressFamily family)
at NShared.LocatorService.DetermineIPAddress()

If you are running a new version of ffmpeg I posted a link here https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.ph...#pid586797 Lets check BBC Lon using this URL instead.

Code:
satip://192.168.0.199:554/?src=1&freq=10818&sr=23000&pol=vfec=34&msys=dvbs2&mtype=8psk&ro=0.35&plts=on&pids=all

Martin
I disabled PiHole and reran the EPG grab and it behaved the same. The logs show similar entries.

Is this what you are seeing as a DNS error?

[ERROR][152] Unexpected error getting IP address: ...
I don't think it is pihole, and yes that is the error I noted,
Here's what happens when I try to run the current version of FFMPEG. I took the command line string from the other post you referenced and replaced the quoted string within it with the one you posted in the reply to my message. I've just installed the latest version of FFMPEG. I ran all this from my PC and not the QNAP.  Is all this correct?

E:\Sat Stuff\Tests>ffmpeg -rtsp_flags satip_raw -i 'satip://192.168.10.199:554/?src=1&freq=10818&sr=23000&pol=vfec=34&msys=dvbs2&mtype=8psk&ro=0.35&plts=on&pids=all' -map 0 -c copy -f data -y fullmux.ts
ffmpeg version 6.1-full_build-www.gyan.dev Copyright © 2000-2023 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 12.2.0 (Rev10, Built by MSYS2 project)
  configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-static --pkg-config=pkgconf --disable-w32threads --disable-autodetect --enable-fontconfig --enable-iconv --enable-gnutls --enable-libxml2 --enable-gmp --enable-bzlib --enable-lzma --enable-libsnappy --enable-zlib --enable-librist --enable-libsrt --enable-libssh --enable-libzmq --enable-avisynth --enable-libbluray --enable-libcaca --enable-sdl2 --enable-libaribb24 --enable-libaribcaption --enable-libdav1d --enable-libdavs2 --enable-libuavs3d --enable-libzvbi --enable-librav1e --enable-libsvtav1 --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxavs2 --enable-libxvid --enable-libaom --enable-libjxl --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libvpx --enable-mediafoundation --enable-libass --enable-frei0r --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi --enable-libharfbuzz --enable-liblensfun --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvmaf --enable-libzimg --enable-amf --enable-cuda-llvm --enable-cuvid --enable-ffnvcodec --enable-nvdec --enable-nvenc --enable-dxva2 --enable-d3d11va --enable-libvpl --enable-libshaderc --enable-vulkan --enable-libplacebo --enable-opencl --enable-libcdio --enable-libgme --enable-libmodplug --enable-libopenmpt --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libshine --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libcodec2 --enable-libilbc --enable-libgsm --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopus --enable-libspeex --enable-libvorbis --enable-ladspa --enable-libbs2b --enable-libflite --enable-libmysofa --enable-librubberband --enable-libsoxr --enable-chromaprint
  libavutil      58. 29.100 / 58. 29.100
  libavcodec    60. 31.102 / 60. 31.102
  libavformat    60. 16.100 / 60. 16.100
  libavdevice    60.  3.100 / 60.  3.100
  libavfilter    9. 12.100 /  9. 12.100
  libswscale      7.  5.100 /  7.  5.100
  libswresample  4. 12.100 /  4. 12.100
  libpostproc    57.  3.100 / 57.  3.100
[in#0 @ 0000024923959340] Error opening input: Invalid argument
Error opening input file 'satip://192.168.10.199:554/?src=1.
Error opening input files: Invalid argument
'freq' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'sr' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'pol' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'msys' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'mtype' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'ro' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'plts' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'amp' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
Ah Windows use double quotes not single quotes.

Martin
Thanks. Shouldn't '...vfec...' be '...v&fec...'?
OK. Those changes now seem to make it work. It is now running with no errors and has been for a few minutes now. How long would it normally take to complete? Or do I interrupt it?

[Update]

I eventually stopped it running after about 10 minutes.

This is what was printed:

Quote:[in#0 @ 000002546759d9c0] Error opening input: Immediate exit requested
Error opening input file satip://192.168.10.199:554/?src=2&freq=10818&sr=23000&pol=v&fec=34&msys=dvbs2&mtype=8psk&ro=0.35&plts=on&pids=all.
Exiting normally, received signal 2.
Terminate batch job (Y/N)? y

I can see for the channels that do work on the Satip website that they use a list of specific pid numbers. I will do some more testing tomorrow.
NextPVR is using specific PIDs I want to see if some are missing.

Sorry I should have said one or two minutes, but you can make that available via OneDrive or Google drive it will be too big too post or redo it using the -t 60 option.

Martin
OK, I think I found another typo in the string you posted the '&' near the end should probably have just been a '&'. Changing that allowed it to run and then I could see the tuner light on the sat box light up.

Here's the command I ran:

Quote:ffmpeg -rtsp_flags satip_raw -i "satip://192.168.0.199:554/?src=1&freq=10818&sr=23000&pol=v&fec=34&msys=dvbs2&mtype=8psk&ro=0.35&plts=on&pids=all" -map 0 -c copy -f data -y fullmux.ts

And the result was the attached file. I'm guessing that this wasn't what you were expecting as it appears to be very small.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18