NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PlutoTV extra issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to get the Plato TV extra working on my test system but I've run into a issue and I can't get a stream started.  I believe I have everything correct but apparently not.  The channels show up correctly within NPVR  when trying to start a stream it errors out with "streaming failed (transcoder exited)".

The test system is a headless clean Ubuntu 20.04 server VM install with 4 cores and 8gb of ram.  The only items installed other than the base install is NextPVR, Streamlink,  python3 and the various Streamlink required mondles.  NPVR has nothing setup but the PlatoTV extra.  The log attached is clean, the system was rebooted, "channels" clicked in the web interface and a channel selected.  Once the stream failed I grabbed the log.

Any advice would be welcome
First there is an Extras forum for Extras support. Also I don't support getting getting streamlink running properly but I suspect that is the issue. See this thread https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?tid=62947 you might

Martin