NextPVR Forums
  • ______
  • Home
  • New Posts
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
NextPVR Forums Public NextPVR Support Linux v
1 2 3 4 5 … 38 Next »
Multirec hdhr support on linux

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multirec hdhr support on linux
mrdally204
Offline

Member

Posts: 61
Threads: 12
Joined: Jan 2015
#1
52 minutes ago
Hey all,

I've seen some posts from a few years back noting multirec not being supported on hdhr devices in Linux pointing towards silicon dust API limitations.  I was wondering if this is still unsupported in nextpvr?  

Being the curious type, I went looking for silicondusts API documentation to see what they make available.  I noticed their API documentation was updated in the last few months.  The section about tuning to frequency instead of vchannel drew my attention. Am I looking at the appropriate API documentation NextPVR utilizes for hdhr devices?  And am I interpreting this piece of the article correctly?
https://info.hdhomerun.com/info/http_api...f_vchannel
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Comskip installed using Linux Synaptic Package Manager does not work RAK 21 2,348 2026-06-05, 07:56 AM
Last Post: sub
  [GUIDE] How to login on headless linux Nimbly1417 1 691 2026-02-10, 10:35 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  How to get Hauppage firmware running on Linux Mint Higgo 9 3,957 2025-07-09, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Higgo
  Extras Tuners Not Loading on NextPVR 3.1 Linux Install Siftingice 1 1,780 2025-07-03, 12:12 AM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Extras Tuners Not Loading on NextPVR 3.1 Linux Install Siftingice 0 1,292 2025-07-03, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Siftingice
  Linux Command Line To Initiate SchedulesDirect EPG Update LinuxDVR 1 1,357 2025-04-13, 06:35 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Linux install failed -- permission denied? FrogFan 4 2,833 2025-03-26, 12:39 AM
Last Post: FrogFan
  Is there a 'recommended' version/release of Linux? Bobthegoldfish 1 1,501 2024-12-24, 12:28 AM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Downgrade on Linux eriberg 3 1,665 2024-09-04, 08:46 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  linux mint 22 bccicone 2 1,754 2024-08-01, 10:10 PM
Last Post: bccicone

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D, modified by NextPVR - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode