NextPVR Forums
  • ______
  • Home
  • New Posts
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
NextPVR Forums Public NextPVR Support Legacy (v4.x and earlier) v
« Previous 1 … 79 80 81 82 83 … 432 Next »
Channels scanned on hdhomerun prime cablecard. How to transfer them to Nextpvr.

Channels scanned on hdhomerun prime cablecard. How to transfer them to Nextpvr.
andydupont
Offline

Junior Member

Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2017
#11
2017-09-15, 02:46 PM
I am having exactly the same issues as timnop. All of the initial search I did suggested firewall issues..... which I confirmed was NOT my problem. I will now try the solution that sub has given here and report back.
andydupont
Offline

Junior Member

Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2017
#12
2017-09-15, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-15, 04:12 PM by andydupont.)
andydupont Wrote:I am having exactly the same issues as timnop. All of the initial search I did suggested firewall issues..... which I confirmed was NOT my problem. I will now try the solution that sub has given here and report back.

I got channels by replacing the NUtility.dll file with the new one. I am now looking at setting up EPG using Schedules Direct.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NextPVR - EPG Setup - XML/XMLTV EPG - Zap2it & Zap2xml Erdrick 126 166,672 2024-01-29, 01:07 AM
Last Post: stoenjes44
  decoder issue? some channels don't play Donsch 10 9,125 2023-12-04, 10:19 PM
Last Post: turkeypets
  NextPVR VOD through Kodi unmich 2 3,046 2023-06-18, 03:54 AM
Last Post: sub
  Can NextPVR switch graphics mode to best match content ? madbrain 2 3,373 2021-09-25, 02:25 AM
Last Post: madbrain
Photo How to setup Multidec with HDHomeRun HDHR4-2DT spin35 7 4,872 2021-09-18, 02:12 AM
Last Post: sub
  double channels MaxOne72 2 2,311 2021-08-15, 05:22 AM
Last Post: MaxOne72
  Can't watch certain channels on live tv (but can record) tvwatcher 4 3,851 2021-05-05, 06:23 AM
Last Post: tvwatcher
  HDHomerun recording bizzarely not working Jean0987654321 3 3,751 2021-03-27, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Jean0987654321
  Epg setting SD token NextPvr 4.2.4 casimir@zyxu.ca 1 2,510 2021-03-05, 01:38 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  NextPVR hangs when tuning to offline channel? CormacBaptiste 2 3,258 2021-02-03, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Graham

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D, modified by NextPVR - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode