NextPVR Forums
  • ______
  • Home
  • New Posts
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
NextPVR Forums Public NextPVR Support Windows v
« Previous 1 … 8 9 10 11 12 … 112 Next »
Multiple .xml inputs to single .xml output...?

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple .xml inputs to single .xml output...?
lharles1
Offline

Junior Member

United States
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2025
#11
2025-09-25, 09:28 AM
I don't know that I'm going to get better at explaining this, not for lack of trying. I do appreciate all the responses. Obviously I'm trying to do something that makes no sense or isn't within the realm of configurations that others have used. I'm just going to drop this, so please disregard my query and thank you again for your responses.
sub
Offline

Administrator

NextPVR HQ, New Zealand
Posts: 108,512
Threads: 785
Joined: Nov 2003
#12
2025-09-25, 11:25 PM
(2025-09-24, 11:55 PM)lharles1 Wrote: I'm doing a terrible job of describing what I'm trying to do, clearly.  Sad  I do apologize.  I don't mean to be obtuse.

I do have both "EPG Sources" associated with channels in NextPVR.  The behavior that I'm trying to understand is that I am not getting both sets of .xml data from the "channel.xmltv" configuration
On the TV Guide page in NextPVR web app, are you seeing all the correct listings shown for your channels?

Basically, any xmltv or other EPG sources are only used an EPG update time. This pulls the data into NextPVR's own database. At this point, looking in the TV Guide, you should see the listings that NextPVR for your channels.

When you later try to use method=channel.xmltv, it's exporting data from NextPVRs database. ie, at this stage, it's got nothing to do with individual xmltv files etc. It's not reading those files or even looking at them etc. It's only using the listings from database which were imported earlier.

If you're only getting what looks like listings from one of your source files, this likely implies you've not mapped the channels correctly (and you should be able to tell that by looking in TV Guide)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Pages (2): « Previous 1 2


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search shows multiple instances of same program EDH 14 2,024 2025-11-18, 11:57 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Recordings multiple times bigstusexy 5 1,102 2025-11-16, 09:53 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Unable to schedule a single NFL game lemmy999 10 1,652 2025-10-30, 08:01 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  record multiple episodes tm003 1 627 2025-10-28, 09:44 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  How to remove multiple record failures bass_gas 1 1,131 2025-05-13, 03:59 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Question about Multiple Clients viewing Same Channel JohnySmith1010 15 4,590 2025-04-07, 12:28 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Multiple Instances of NextPVR JaxMedia 1 1,197 2025-02-22, 07:34 PM
Last Post: sub
  NextPVR missing a single digit when blasting (the Number 8) gobo 4 1,641 2025-02-12, 11:41 PM
Last Post: sub
  Change Time Zone for EPG Information for Single Channel NatalieEGH1 2 2,940 2024-11-06, 09:05 PM
Last Post: NatalieEGH1
  Multiple Instance of NextPVRServer emeaux 5 2,165 2024-06-04, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Estarna

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D, modified by NextPVR - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode