NextPVR Forums
  • ______
  • Home
  • New Posts
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
NextPVR Forums Public Add-ons (3rd party plugins, utilities and skins) v
1 2 3 4 5 … 20 Next »
NextEnd v5 trial release

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NextEnd v5 trial release
mvallevand
Offline

Posting Freak

Ontario Canada
Posts: 56,795
Threads: 998
Joined: May 2006
#231
2020-09-20, 04:01 PM
Thanks Craig, sub stopped distributing that file to linux builds and I have it from a previous installation. That is why I asked if this was a new install since the deb installer doesn't remove files.

Martin
VCR58
Offline

Posting Freak

Marion Iowa, USA
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 184
Joined: Aug 2016
#232
2020-09-27, 07:10 PM
(2020-09-20, 03:48 PM)CDinger Wrote: ...Looking in NextEnd.deps.json this file is expected to be in /opt/nextpvr/system and it isn't there.
I'm sure there are many ways to fix the problem but being as I'm not that experienced I simply copied
Code:
sudo cp /opt/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App/3.1.8/Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll /var/opt/nextpvr/Plugins/NextEnd/.
...

Craig

I was seeing the same error about "Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll" missing from where it was expected. I used your code to copy the file and then nextend was happy again. Thanks Craig.

Yesterday, I recorded the Stanley Cup Final game with the double OT and nextend performed flawlessly Smile
CDinger
Offline

Member

Posts: 153
Threads: 30
Joined: Aug 2016
#233
2020-09-27, 07:53 PM
Glad to help
VCR58
Offline

Posting Freak

Marion Iowa, USA
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 184
Joined: Aug 2016
#234
2020-11-27, 01:05 AM
Hi Martin, I watched an NFL game and it wasn't extended. Log for  nextend  shows errors.


Attached Files
.zip   logs-20201126-1857.zip (Size: 919.28 KB / Downloads: 1)
mvallevand
Offline

Posting Freak

Ontario Canada
Posts: 56,795
Threads: 998
Joined: May 2006
#235
2020-11-27, 01:12 AM
Good point I have to change the team name to " Washington Football Team" I wasn't sure if it would have a "The" in it or not.

Stupid name.

Martin
VCR58
Offline

Posting Freak

Marion Iowa, USA
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 184
Joined: Aug 2016
#236
2020-11-27, 01:36 AM
(2020-11-27, 01:12 AM)mvallevand Wrote: Good point I have to change the team name to " Washington Football Team"  I wasn't sure if it would have a "The" in it or not.

Stupid name.

Martin
I agree. We were poking fun at the ridiculous name the whole game Smile
mvallevand
Offline

Posting Freak

Ontario Canada
Posts: 56,795
Threads: 998
Joined: May 2006
#237
2020-11-27, 10:56 PM
Ok I updated the server unfortunately their game next week isn't in my guide yet so I will have to wait and see if it will work.

Martin
mvallevand
Offline

Posting Freak

Ontario Canada
Posts: 56,795
Threads: 998
Joined: May 2006
#238
2020-12-01, 01:39 AM
The football schedule on Schedules Direct and the ESPN API next week is messed up. I am seeing a Baltimore/Dallas game on the 7th in Washington's time slot.

What I am worried about is the listing showing like this https://www.nfl.com/schedules/2020/reg13/ where Washington is just "Football Team"

Martin
VCR58
Offline

Posting Freak

Marion Iowa, USA
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 184
Joined: Aug 2016
#239
2020-12-01, 03:03 AM
(2020-12-01, 01:39 AM)mvallevand Wrote: The football schedule on Schedules Direct and the ESPN API next week is messed up.  I am seeing a Baltimore/Dallas game on the 7th in Washington's time slot.

What I am worried about is the listing showing like this  https://www.nfl.com/schedules/2020/reg13/ where Washington is just "Football Team"

Martin

This link explains change for week 13 for Washington. Washington's Week 13 Game Vs. Steelers Moved To Monday (washingtonfootball.com)

SD schedule will probably get updated later. 

If there is a Washington game I can record I'll give it a try and see what happens.
mvallevand
Offline

Posting Freak

Ontario Canada
Posts: 56,795
Threads: 998
Joined: May 2006
#240
2020-12-02, 06:50 PM
Looks like we are good to go. ESPN and SD have caught up and the server change is working.

Code:
NEXTPVR_INSTALLDIR /opt/nextpvr/system/ NEXTPVR_DATADIR /opt/nextpvr/system/data/ NEXTPVR_DATADIR_USERDATA /var/opt/nextpvr/ NFL Football Washington Football Team at Pittsburgh Steelers Prelog NFL Football Washington Football Team at Pittsburgh Steelers 2020-12-07 17:00:00 2020-12-07 20:00:00 Preparing this event Preparing this event LivePvrData.Data.Net.Responses.StatusResponse [Title=NFL Football, Status=Dec 7 17:00 ET, IsValid=True, IsActive=True, IsComplete=False, IsError=False, ] False

Martin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Pages (46): « Previous 1 … 22 23 24 25 26 … 46 Next »
Jump to page 


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming NextEnd addon and remote server changes mvallevand 1 500 2026-09-04, 01:00 AM
Last Post: mvallevand
  NextEnd Docker Install Mark-McG 61 24,807 2023-08-30, 09:15 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Comskip + NextEnd VCR58 12 6,639 2023-06-30, 02:26 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  NextEnd Extension Mechanism jcole998 7 4,800 2020-05-24, 03:39 PM
Last Post: jcole998
  NextEnd V4 jcole998 1 2,821 2020-05-18, 01:35 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  NextEnd: "Sports event monitor did not start" antenna 37 19,651 2019-10-27, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mvallevand
  NextEnd Interruption jcole998 2 2,994 2019-09-02, 05:54 PM
Last Post: jcole998
  NextEnd Readiness jcole998 24 12,935 2019-06-01, 01:33 PM
Last Post: jcole998
  Nextend help CDinger 5 5,713 2018-11-05, 03:59 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  NextEnd not extending sports event antenna 26 16,593 2018-10-11, 04:25 PM
Last Post: mvallevand

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D, modified by NextPVR - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode