2022-04-13, 03:05 AM
What are the dates of exe and dll? You want the current version link but I might have messed it up
Martin
Martin
|
2022-04-13, 03:05 AM
What are the dates of exe and dll? You want the current version link but I might have messed it up
Martin
2022-04-13, 03:54 AM
Odd the date modified for both of them should be April 7. Maybe check the there checksum, this is what should be in the zip
certutil -hashfile NextEnd.dll sha256 SHA256 hash of NextEnd.dll: 61a6311d7aa5609dd96e5a85b0d14c2600ca5c488e436b9341a853f18d5843e9 certutil -hashfile NextEnd.exe sha256 SHA256 hash of NextEnd.exe: b01bfeaa27cada983c1e68bd99a58b9b4202764dd5ac2188f4642e283472aa17 Martin
2022-04-13, 12:23 PM
I selected the v5rc link instead of the current version.
Windows NextEnd works now. Thanks Martin.
2022-06-15, 03:00 PM
(2021-10-18, 10:48 PM)mvallevand Wrote: Basically the old instructions I wrote for BrettB should still workd Thought it would be fun to try this for myself and see if I could get livepvrdata working locally. I was able to get a jetty server running and then downloaded the livepvrdata.war file from guithub. I haven't got livepvrdata deployed yet but there seems to be plenty of instructions on how to do that. So, the part I'm puzzled about is how to get NextEnd to point to the local livepvrdata server. Not sure what NextPVR scripts I need to change. Rex
2022-06-15, 03:37 PM
Would it be something like this?
Code: /opt/dotnet/dotnet /var/opt/nextpvr/Plugins/NextEnd/NextEnd.dll -uri http://localhost:8080
2022-06-15, 03:57 PM
2022-06-15, 04:07 PM
Got it. Thanks Martin.
2022-06-16, 12:05 AM
I'm jealous, I really want to try this eventually!
But first: I'm moving my NextPVR install from Windows to docker, and will finally attempt to set up NextEnd soon. I'm admin-level on Windows but could charitably be called "user-level" on Linux. Anyone have any tips, beyond what's listed in this thread?
2022-06-16, 12:18 AM
You might as well for the NextPVR v6 Docker image since it should be easier to install permanently.
If your Docker is ARM432 you will need to figure out your own war file. The version I use is not the same as the SageTV version, they haven't been keeping the map files current and I run an older version of Jetty manually patched for log4j. I am hoping the move to Jetty 11 but they just moved to Jetty 9 which is already old https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthr...tcount=139 I don't think using a local copy will buy you much reliability. Martin |
|
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Upcoming NextEnd addon and remote server changes | mvallevand | 1 | 501 |
2026-09-04, 01:00 AM Last Post: mvallevand |
|
| NextEnd Docker Install | Mark-McG | 61 | 24,811 |
2023-08-30, 09:15 PM Last Post: mvallevand |
|
| Comskip + NextEnd | VCR58 | 12 | 6,642 |
2023-06-30, 02:26 PM Last Post: mvallevand |
|
| NextEnd Extension Mechanism | jcole998 | 7 | 4,800 |
2020-05-24, 03:39 PM Last Post: jcole998 |
|
| NextEnd V4 | jcole998 | 1 | 2,822 |
2020-05-18, 01:35 PM Last Post: mvallevand |
|
| NextEnd: "Sports event monitor did not start" | antenna | 37 | 19,652 |
2019-10-27, 12:22 AM Last Post: mvallevand |
|
| NextEnd Interruption | jcole998 | 2 | 2,994 |
2019-09-02, 05:54 PM Last Post: jcole998 |
|
| NextEnd Readiness | jcole998 | 24 | 12,936 |
2019-06-01, 01:33 PM Last Post: jcole998 |
|
| Nextend help | CDinger | 5 | 5,713 |
2018-11-05, 03:59 PM Last Post: mvallevand |
|
| NextEnd not extending sports event | antenna | 26 | 16,595 |
2018-10-11, 04:25 PM Last Post: mvallevand |
|