NextPVR Forums
  • ______
  • Home
  • New Posts
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Wiki
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search
NextPVR Forums Public Add-ons (3rd party plugins, utilities and skins) Old Stuff (Legacy) GB-PVR Support (legacy) v
« Previous 1 … 539 540 541 542 543 … 1231 Next »
Can't record previously canceled show

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't record previously canceled show
kmcanney
Offline

Junior Member

Posts: 6
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2006
#1
2007-05-25, 12:54 AM
I had a show that was due to be recorded this evening. I'd canceled the recording, and then I changed my mind. :o

Now that it's been canceled, I can't get it to record. I go through the motions to record the show, but it doesn't get added to the Pending Recordings list.

It seems as if the previous cancel command is persisting and preventing me from recording the show. Is there something I need to do to flush the queue so I can actually record the show?

Thanks,
-Kevin
stefan
Offline

Posting Freak

Posts: 3,110
Threads: 81
Joined: Oct 2004
#2
2007-05-25, 06:06 AM
I don't have a good answer for you, but I guess a workaround would be to add the show from "manual" in the "recordings" screen. Since the show is on tonight, I mean, and you might not have time to figure out what is wrong. (Hint: try again to schedule the show, note the time you tried to do it, and then zip and attach the logs here so someone can take a look Wink)
I'm not always right
GB-PVR 1.2.9
Accent HT-400 Case, AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 1024MB, 1TB+300GB+180GB, WinXP Pro-SP2, NVidia 7600GT
Nova-T USB2, PVR-350 recording from Dilog 355 DVB-T box, USB-UIRT (receiving & transmitting)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EPG - no show details Ger 12 6,153 2025-04-03, 12:19 PM
Last Post: mvallevand
  Not able to record to network mapped drive qiuqiu 14 20,050 2016-01-25, 05:47 AM
Last Post: trevisthomas
  SUB: Recording show in two pieces. Found bug(?) lif 10 6,783 2011-05-11, 09:30 AM
Last Post: jksmurf
  ABC Australia EPG lists same show three times 1 min apart. Records multiple.. CCCMikey 11 8,016 2011-04-17, 09:38 AM
Last Post: CCCMikey
  How to record a program while sleeping broadband412 2 2,965 2011-01-10, 11:13 PM
Last Post: broadband412
  Reset direct show on channel change? Pob 4 3,421 2010-12-06, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Pob
  IR Blaster doesn't change to channel missing show details Kid_Ego5150 3 2,968 2010-11-13, 02:11 AM
Last Post: sub
  First Recording of the night Fails to record sound and picture kirschey 0 2,078 2010-11-05, 12:45 AM
Last Post: kirschey
  Can I record two channels with a Hauppauge HVR-3000 DVB-T (FreeView UK)? philcooling 1 2,431 2010-11-02, 06:15 PM
Last Post: sub
  GB-PVR Won't Record ! jwelters 3 3,694 2010-10-28, 08:12 PM
Last Post: jwelters

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D, modified by NextPVR - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode