35 minutes ago
(This post was last modified: 23 minutes ago by Ricknextpvr.)
Yes, I'm back...
TV show set to record at 6:30. Turn on TV, click on in-process recording and nothing. Stop recording. Go to Guide, click on channel and watch Live.
Still using exact same signal, watching show via NextPVR.
What is it that prevents the recording that allows the live viewing of a perfectly clear broadcast with no glitches?
Yes, I know the answer is that NextPVR is pulling data from the HD HomeRun, but it starts the session, and would run the 30 minutes and then display that it couldn't lock signal or similar. Yet, it could, because I watched it live via NextPVR...
Can I alter the strength cutoff somehow?
Will add logs shortly.
TV show set to record at 6:30. Turn on TV, click on in-process recording and nothing. Stop recording. Go to Guide, click on channel and watch Live.
Still using exact same signal, watching show via NextPVR.
What is it that prevents the recording that allows the live viewing of a perfectly clear broadcast with no glitches?
Yes, I know the answer is that NextPVR is pulling data from the HD HomeRun, but it starts the session, and would run the 30 minutes and then display that it couldn't lock signal or similar. Yet, it could, because I watched it live via NextPVR...
Can I alter the strength cutoff somehow?
Will add logs shortly.