1 hour ago
I'm trying to put this into text that is understandable but having a hard time explaining
Ok, so I have the same iptv provider, but I have two separate accounts with them (one for the parents and 1 for me) these include two different xc logins
I want to run the NextPVR client from my PC only, at my home and have my kodi at my home pull from my xc login device from the backend client running on my PC
And I want my parents household Kodi to pull streams from my PC under their device from my PC
Is this possible ?
How would Kodi know which device to pull from in the next PVR client on my PC when I run it in my home compared to running it in their home?
Ok, so I have the same iptv provider, but I have two separate accounts with them (one for the parents and 1 for me) these include two different xc logins
I want to run the NextPVR client from my PC only, at my home and have my kodi at my home pull from my xc login device from the backend client running on my PC
And I want my parents household Kodi to pull streams from my PC under their device from my PC
Is this possible ?
How would Kodi know which device to pull from in the next PVR client on my PC when I run it in my home compared to running it in their home?