2020-05-18, 02:00 AM
I have a TiVo box witch can have channels changed through IP, is there any way of getting NextPVR to IP change?
Thanks.
Thanks.
|
2020-05-18, 02:00 AM
I have a TiVo box witch can have channels changed through IP, is there any way of getting NextPVR to IP change?
Thanks.
2020-05-18, 02:09 AM
If you mean controlling the IR to NextPVR.exe yes if you use lirc.
Martin
2020-05-18, 02:14 AM
What is lirc, where do I get it?
Thanks.
2020-05-18, 10:20 AM
(2020-05-18, 02:00 AM)MaxOne72 Wrote: I have a TiVo box witch can have channels changed through IP, is there any way of getting NextPVR to IP change? This thread has a VBS script and an autoit script ... https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic...l-useless/ If you replicate the VBS script and call it cc.vbs ... you should be able to run a batch file in NextPVR that calls cc.vbs (I am not sure if NextPVR will call cc.vbs directly). I suspect that lirc send IR codes using an IR emitter/blaster ... This may not be what you want to do. |
|
|