NextPVR Forums

Full Version: [NZ][DVB-S][2012] Blu-Ray BD-E5900
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
nah the 5500 has smarthub and 3d playback. its the 2012 device ill be testing against. and ive watched a 3d movie on it (dinosaur thingy with my son, was funny he thought the dinosaur was going to popout and eat him)

http://www.samsung.com/nz/consumer/tv-au...Y-features
5500 doesnt have wireless builtin, doesnt have a full browser, and a few other minor things.

http://www.samsung.com/nz/consumer/tv-au...D-E5500/XY
Yeah I didn't realise
just the web browser is better and bd profile 5 instead of 2 or some crap by the look
My son is only 2 I couldn't get him to wear the glasses
Im loving the 3D didn't think I would but have few under the sea type videos(imax stuff) its cool feel like im snorkeling
my sons 4, he keeps grabbing the glasses and smudging them, then swaps with mine, so i have to clean them. amazing to see a 4 year old getting freaked out by dinosaurs popping out of the screen, esp when i kinda think "meh, ive seen better" Smile
I have to use the battery shutter glasses with mine at $100 a pair so im a bit worried when he does start grabbing them (ive already sat on one pair)
yeah ive got the same glasses, got 4 pairs though (2 with each tv), thought they were only about $50 though. wish they actually folded up, hard to store without them doing that.
Yay scored me another bd-e5900
stustunz Wrote:Yay scored me another bd-e5900

whereabouts and what price?
The last one in store smith city, rotorua even their computer didn't show it as the right model
$109
Was about to give up been to every shop in Hamilton then was visiting in rotorua thought I'd try my luck going around all the appliance stores.
Was about to walk out and the young guy said oh we have a few more over here and there it was, I think they thought I was quite weird been as excited ad I was about a old model bluray player.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13