NextPVR Forums

Full Version: [NZ][DVB-S][2012] Blu-Ray BD-E5900
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Been a few weeks any new tweaks ? Smile
nothing new to publish, been busy with life stuff (kids parties, santa parade tonight (it was rubbish), etc).

do have the browser version working and started on css animations, but still a work in progress.
the time been wrong is annoying any update on fixing this
Am I the only one where its wrong?
cant you just turn it off and use the device time? it should work the same as the previous release. xmas time == busy Smile
The time is wrong on the machine also
1 hour behind so ATM it says 5:46 pm
If I turn server time on it gives me 6:16 pm
Actual time 6:47

Dumb Samsung haven't built day light savings
you should be able to manually adjust the clock on the BRP. I know you can do it on their tvs...
yeah but then the date is wrong
Don't stress just wondered, it can wait the rest of the app works great
can you please confirm that the clock is fixed in 0.165 when "Use Server Time" is enabled for you (on both your devices)? or let me know if it doesnt work...

thanks.,
Time is correct Smile

But one thing that is important on the 5900 that now doesnt work is the 1 minute skip with left and right, its to slow to use the incremental skip
k, ill try and get another build out tonight with the left/right fixed (assuming i can reproduce it Tongue)

UPDATE: err it might have to wait a little while longer, ive started refactoring the recording options dialog to work with
- tv guide
- recordings: recurring recordings
- recoridngs: pending
- search
which means if i push a build now, the tv guide recording functionality will most likely be broken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13