NextPVR Forums

Full Version: [NZ][DVB-S][2012] Blu-Ray BD-E5900
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
cool look forward to try it
I'm excited to see that change ;-) I didn't want to say I thought that scrolling through the recorded programs was slow as I just assumed it was something that would be just that, slow...I'll be refreshing the main forum regularly and try it out as soon as I see you've uploaded :-)

Great work Reven...
stustunz can you tell me the number of items listed under "Ready Recordings", im doing the grouping atm, and with your xml file i'm getting 240 items (down from 517). just want to double check that figure (and man you have a lot of recordings, which is great for testing Smile)
Will test around mid day
The load time for recordings is about 6-8 seconds flicking between whats new and ready recordings
from main menu to whats new 8 seconds
But WOW the skip forward is instant
scrolling seems a lot better very usable
The folders are perfect ready recordings (234) I like how if only one recording no folder

don't have channel buttons on remote for page up page down
maybe make these keys do it ??
page up 1080 (skip back) |<<
page down 1078(skip forward) >>|
can you turn on the debug window and tell me it says, it should say "fetch took 1s", "loadingRecordings took 2seconds" or something similar. I want to see what part is going slow for you.

ill make some other keys do page up/down on a bluray player (forgot they didnt have these Smile)
load new recordings completed in 5sec
loadrecordings completed in 5 sec 504 found
loadrecordings processing completed in 4 sec found 504
fetch completed in 0 sec

You have done awesome job so far its going really good
cheers, ill go over that info tonight.
the part that is taking 4 seconds is looping through the xml, ive asked sub to support json, which will hopefully speed things up for you. but until then, I can't do a lot, its just loop that reads the elements, not much other processing is being done.
thanks for update

screen saver is kicking in on mine also
will time it later to see how long seems to be a while
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13