NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Development ramblings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Are you still looking at 2 months+ for a public release reven?. Just wondering as it looks like I'll have to make my purchase decision by the weekend as the current TV is on it's last legs ;(
do any of your changes make it more possible to support 2011 Samsung 'D'-series devices (as well as the 'E' devices that use the 2011 smart hub)?
nah 2011 wont ever be supported. I'm focusing on HTML5/css3 which means it needs a newer browser.

the 2011 would be far to slow, the 2012 is slow as it is.
Just checking, but that's what I figured.
sorry guys for the silence over the last few weeks, been busy with xmas stuff and stuff around the house (its summer time here, not the time you want to be inside programming at a computer Smile)

however my last work day is tomorrow and im off until the 13th, so hopefully ill find some time to do some more work on it then. still busy separating out the samsung specific stuff and making it run in a browser + css animations. ill likely buy a sony google tv device in the next month so want to see if i can get this running on that as well.
Thanks for all your efforts so far Reven.
The BD6500 has been a great replacement for my bedroom PC

Have a good xmas!
Indeed thanks from me also - this is a great application and I'm not sure what else additional it needs.
doesnt need a lot of additions, just needs me to finish things off
- ability to edit recording schedules (number 1, but needs refactoring, been putting this off cos hard to test in samsung emulator, will be a lot easier using the browser once i finish support for it)
- search/find all
- a few other bugs.

but its perfectly usable now Smile
Good stuff Reven. I have finished work until Jan now so let me know if you need testing assistance.
reven Wrote:doesnt need a lot of additions, just needs me to finish things off
- ability to edit recording schedules (number 1, but needs refactoring, been putting this off cos hard to test in samsung emulator, will be a lot easier using the browser once i finish support for it)
- search/find all
- a few other bugs.

but its perfectly usable now Smile

Subtitle along with title would make it easier for our household Wink
But it works well, navigates quickly and seems reliable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10