NextPVR Forums

Full Version: [NZ][DVB-S][2012] Blu-Ray BD-E5900
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Working
Main menu
TV guide
Recordings menu and browsing
plays recordings

left right skip
info button

Not working
live tv just get blank screen with description (may be my set up)

fixed Plays files from whats new but...........once playing there is no way to fast forward or stop or anything ,have to turn off player.
fixed When playing from recording it has sound but the picture doesn't come it stays on the listings
fixed Time is out by 12 hours on all menus (set time zone on actual bluray player)
fixed Icons are wrong size on some channels
the time issue will be the system clock, its just using the browsers time.

icons are a known issue, ill work on that one.

for 1 + 2, you mention it plays but cant do anything, then you mention it plays but no video. I assume you mean live tv for the second one? Can you confirm you get video picture playback for recordings?
when I play from whats new I get picture and sound but no control
when try to play from ready recordings I get sound no picture and no control
I don't really do live tv so I hadn't checked it

system clock ill check on that one then Smile
odd, testing on version 0.019 both recording lists playback and control is fine. can you confirm what version you're running? (in case I fixed this between versions).

can you please check live tv, just want to make sure the stream works, if you're using DVB-T then it should work fine (would be the same as what I'm testing). No clue if all streams types will play in every country, I know DVB-T plays fine in NZ.
Sorry I just tried again and it played From ready
Almost seem like it runs low I memory or just gets bogged down

No live tv just get a blank screen I'm on dvb-s
But I can back out on this and get back to tv guide

Time is sorted didn't even know there was a setting for that
After I back out of live tv my back ground goes black no more blue nextpvr colour

On version 0.019
i found that model of player pretty cheap in NZ ($109 + shipping)

http://smithscity.co.nz/Dvd-blu-ray/7600...layer.html

If i get some donations, I'll try and pick one up, would be nice to test on a 2012 bluray. im pretty sure 2013 bluray players will be fine so not much point buying one of those.

also are you on the latest version of nextpvr? I'm using channeloid for the live streams, which was added after 2.5.9 i believe.
Yeah latest version of nextpvr
Is there any way I can test the stream on a pc that you are using for this
im just adding a debug window to the next build, will be on by default which you have to turn off in the settings menu.

should be up in about 30 mins, that will show you the url its using.
ok
loaded
when in tv guide and I press keys its shows im pressing
play :71
stop :70
skip right:1078
skip left :1080
ff :72
rw :69

not sure if that helps anything because once im playing these keys don't show anything in the debug window
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13